This week the Black Hills Pride committee announced that Memorial Park is our location for Black Hills Pride 2017. We are excited about our new home. We are looking for vendors to celebrate Pride with us at our new festival home. From starting quietly in the 1980’s we now anticipate 1500+ attendees and their pets to shop, eat, be entertained at our fun-filled annual festival. This is BCHFE’s biggest event of the year bringing the LGBT community and its allies together in celebration. We are looking for businesses, information booths, and non-profits. Please the vendor details below. We are looking to lock in vendors. Get your application and payment in as soon as possible to secure your spot. Don’t wait, fill out the vendor application here and email vendor coordinator Sarah Keppen email@example.com to confirm your spot. Application are due by July 1st, 2017. Thank you to the businesses, information booths, and non-profit who have filled out their vendor application and secured their space at Black Hills Pride 2017.
Location: Memorial Park
Setup: Saturday, July 8th 2017 starting at 6:30 a.m
Booth Fees: Non-profit fee $35 For-profit / Retail $50
Add-Ons: Table & two chairs $10.00 Electricity $5.00
- Booth fees are Non-Refundable
- Booths are available on a first come first serve basis
- Total vendor booth payment due in advance. Payment will NOT be accepted the day of the event
- Vendor application deadline Thursday July 1st, 2017 (moved up the deadline)
- We are not responsible for any damages to your property or for lost or stolen items
- Your booth must be occupied at all times
- No weapons, alcohol or illegal narcotics allowed
- Set up time starts Saturday, July 8th, 2017 at 6:30 a.m.
- Abide by other policies in the Vendor Information Guide
- All tent or canopies used by Vendors must be fire-proofed per the Rapid City Fire Chief
- All applications must be signed to be accepted
Note: If you are mailing in your vendor application please email Sarah Keppen at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm we received your application.
Show support for the LGBT community of the Black Hills, fill out your vendor application today to be part of our Black Hills pride celebration. We look forward to your application and pampering you at our annual Pride festival. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Sarah R. Keppen
Vice President, Black Hills Center for Equality (BHCFE)
Vendor Coordinator Black Hills Pride 2017