The Black Hills Center for Equality (BHCFE) is proud to celebrate our 6th annual Black Hills PRIDE festival taking place at Memorial Park in Rapid City, SD on July 8th, 2017. From starting quietly in the 1980’s we now anticipate 1500+ attendees and their pets to shop, eat, be entertained at our fun-filled annual festival. This is BCHFE’s biggest event of the year bringing the LGBT community and its allies together in celebration.
I met you at the Chocopalooza event at the Dahl Arts Center. I spoke with about the vendor opportunity at this festival. We would love to have you as vendor at this year’s PRIDE festival. If you are interested in being a vendor at this year’s Pride festival email vendor coordinator Sarah Keppen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the festival details below:
• Date: Saturday July 8th, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. – 4 p.m. Location: Memorial Park
• Setup: Saturday July 8th starting at 6:30 a.m.
• Booth Fee: Non-profit fee $35 For-profit / Retail $50
• Add-Ons: Table & two chairs $10 Electricity $5
• Payment can be made one of following ways:
◦ Through Paypal (preferred method) by visiing www.bhcfe.org/bhpride and clicking the ‘Donation’ button
◦ Mailed to P.O. Box 9504 Rapid City, SD 57709
• All applications and payment need to be submitted by Thursday July 6th, 2017
If you have any questions on the above please feel free to call email me at email@example.com. I would be happy to answer any questions you have. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah R. Keppen
Board Member, Black Hills Center of Equality (BHCFE)
Black Hills Pride 2017 Vendor Coordinator